I am bursting with things I’ve been loving lately! I cant wait to share.
- This outdoor light. We purchased ours for $130 at Costco. It sends you a text message each time someone comes to your front door with a video of them walking up. You can use a microphone to talk to them if you wish or you can ignore them completely because you know you don’t want to talk to another random energy solicitor. We love it!
- These face wash towels. My MIL gave me one for Christmas and I’ve bought a few more since then because they’re so nice! You can wash your face without any soap. Also, they are AWESOME for getting the sand and sunscreen off of kid’s faces after a long day at the beach. They’re great for travel!
- If you’re a Trader Joes shopper I’ve had a few favorites the last few months. Everything But the Bagel seasoning, Stevia extract powder, and frozen artichoke hearts. I use the bagel seasoning on anything! Avocados, eggs, veggies, bagels with cream cheese. Its awesome. I use the stevia extract powder for my iced tea that I’m addicted to. I use the artichokes in pasta or I simply cook them and eat them as a side with some seasoning.
- This mascara is magical. I can say nothing else about it.
- I am focusing a lot more on prayer this year and so far this prayer journal has been a huge help. Its from Val Marie Paper. I sit down with it each day and pick a few of the sections to pray through. I have a prayer app that includes groups from some mamas at church and from my bible study and I’ll even copy down some of those prayers in the pages. I highly recommend it and am fine paying $5 a month for the book. I also cant wait until the end of the year when I can see how God has worked. I love JANUARY!
- I am alllll about this pasta. It is husband approved. We don’t make much pasta but when I do, its been this. Its pricy.
Miscellaneous Pro Tip: USE IKEA BAGS AT COSTCO. It has changed my life.